My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed Fox (Gumiho) Korean Drama OST Songs

 

 My Girlfriend is a Gumiho also known as My Girlfriend is a Nine-tailed fox is a drama series from South Korea.

The Korean drama series has 10 sound tracks.. All language in Korean. Release date: 2010.09.03

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho lead stars

My Girlfriend is a Gumiho Official Soundtrack tracklist:
01. Lee Seung Gi – Losing My Mind
02. Lee Sun Hee – Fox Rain
03. Lee Seul Bi – The Person I Love
04. Kim Gun Mo – Oh La La
05. LYn – Two As One
06. Shin Min Ah – Sha La La
07. No Min Woo – Trap
08. Park Hong – Look At Me
09. Shin Min Ah – I can Give You All
10. Lee Sun Hee – Fox Rain (Acoustic Version)
SHARE

Mixspeak

Mixspeak is a website that speaks of anything trending and viral. Thank you, our readers! Don't forget to like and share this post!

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment