Angeline Quinto Murdered Jennifer Holiday's "And I am Telling You I'm Not Going" on ASAP

Angeline Quinto on ASAP "And I am Telling You I am not Going"


Singer-actress Angeline Quinto became a worldwide trending topic in Twitterverse on Sunday shortly after she made a rendition of Jennifer Holliday’s “And I Am Telling You I’m Not Going” on ASAP 2012.

The ASAP 2012 performers paid tribute to Filipino-Mexican-American singer Jessica Sanchez for making it to the Top 2 on American Idol 2012 Season 11.

While a lot of netizens bashed her by posting a hate tweet on their respective Twitter accounts, some still find Angeline Quinto's rendition a good one.

Her performance video gone viral on many video streaming sites. You can watch her performance video there.

Share here what you think of her performance. Thoughts?
SHARE

Mixspeak

Mixspeak is a website that speaks of anything trending and viral. Thank you, our readers! Don't forget to like and share this post!

  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
  • Image
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

1 comments: